Be sure to submit the required documentation to the Rebate Administrator by your deadline. Failure to do so may result in your application being cancelled.
Proof that the new toilet uses 1.28 gpf or less.
- Name and address of where the toilet was purchased
- Cost of the toilet
- Toilet make and model
- Parts and/or labor listed separately (if installed by plumber/contractor)
- Purchase date
If the gallons per flush is not specified, you must include a copy of the specifications which you may find inside the box or online.
Please note: WaterSense®-certified dual flush toilets DO NOT qualify for a rebate through this program if one of the flush options use more than 1.28 gallons per flush. Please ensure that you purchase the correct toilet or you will not receive a rebate
Photo of toilet installed.
Be sure the photo is clear and we can see the entire toilet, including the tank and some of the surroundings.
How to Submit Your Documents
Please be sure to include your Application Number and name when submitting your claim. Here are ways you can submit your documents:
- Online– Use your email address and your Application Number to access our online Rebate Center. There, you can monitor the status of your rebate claim, print a copy of your application and upload your documents. http://rebates.conservationpays.com/login
- S. Postal Mail– If sending your documentation through the U.S. mail, please send to Attn: Rebate Administrator at EPCRD, 115 South Andrews Avenue, Room 329H, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
- Email- Send your documents with your name and application number to ConservationPays@Broward.org.
Other Important Details:
When submitting your receipts, the applicant’s name must appear on the receipt and must be the same name as the person who applied, and was pre-approved, for the rebate. If the applicant’s name is not already printed on the sales receipt, please handle as follows:
- Forapplicant’s planning to purchase toilets at the Home Depot or Lowe’s– Toilets MUST BE purchased at the Special Services or Customer Service desk (not in the standard check-out line) and obtain an Invoice – which should include the applicant’s name and address. This must either be validated and show proof of payment or accompanied by a register receipt.
- For toilets purchased at other stores or through contractors/vendors – Request an invoice showing proof of payment or a handwritten receipt from the store/vendor on their letterhead with a signature and printed name of an employee of the store/vendor.
What Costs May Be Included other than the toilet in the Total Rebate Amount? (Receipts must be itemized):
- Wax ring
- Supply line
- New shut-off valve, if needed
The maximum amount of each rebate is $100, or the cost of the toilet and accessories listed above, whichever is less
Tip: If your new toilet has a flapper, please buy a spare one & ensure it is specifically made for your toilet. Flappers wear out over time and may leak without a sound, resulting in wasted water and money, defeating the purpose of your new HET! (Please note that the cost of a spare flapper is not included in the rebate)
Don’t forget to properly dispose of your old toilet because it may not be reused.
If you have any questions, please email the Rebate Administrator at ConservationPays@Broward.org or call 1-800-270-9794.