Apply for a Rebate
5 Easy Steps to a Toilet Rebate
- Check to see if your community is participating. Click to check your Eligibility. Then, enter your address into the service area map to see if your community is participating.
- Check how much water your toilet uses. You can usually find the total gallons of water per flush stamped on the bowl near the toilet seat hinge. If it’s not there, go to “Tool Box” and select “FAQs” and scroll to “How do I calculate how much water my toilet uses?”
?” Please note that our program does not provide rebates to replace toilets that use 1.6 gallons per flush or less. And, all residential construction after January 1, 1994 required toilets using 1.6 gallons per flush.
- Fill out the application! Once you’ve received your approval, you can purchase your new, High Efficiency Toilet(s)! Just remember…
- It must be WaterSense® certified.
- Use 1.28 gallons per flush or less. Please note that WaterSense®-certified dual flush toilets DO NOT qualify for a rebate through this program if either of the flush options use more than 1.28 gallons per flush.
- Save your receipts, UPC label and WaterSense® label.
- Be sure the receipt shows your name, address, what you purchased, and proof of purchase.
- Install that puppy! For a step-by-step video click here.
- File the documentation for your rebate! Take a photo of the toilet installed in your bathroom. Then submit the photo, along with your receipts, UPC and WaterSense® labels either online or through US mail. Please note, if you are submitting a Special Services Customer Invoice from the Home Depot, it must be validated or accompanied by the register receipt. To submit them online, use the website and login information provided in your approval notice. Or, you can mail them to:
115 South Andrews Avenue, Room 329H
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
And you’re done! You should receive your check within 4 weeks from the date we acknowledge receipt of your documents. And be sure you come back and visit the website to share your conservation story!