5 Easy Steps to a Toilet Rebate
- Check to see if your community is participating. There, enter your address into the service area map to see if your community is participating.
- Check how much water your toilet uses.You can sometimes find the total gallons of water per flush stamped on the bowl near the toilet seat hinge. Or, you can let us know what year your toilet was installed. If you’re not sure, go to and select “FAQs” and scroll to “How do I calculate how much water my toilet uses?”
Please note that we do not provide rebates to replace toilets that use 1.6 gallons per flush or less, which includes all toilets purchased or installed after January 1, 1994.
- Complete the application, If approved, read your approval email and you can purchase your new, High Efficiency Toilet(s)! Just remember…
- It must be WaterSense® certified.
- Use 1.28 gallons per flush or less. WaterSense®-certified dual flush toilets DO NOT qualify for a rebate through this program if either of the flush options use more than 1.28 gallons per flush.
- Save your receipts, UPC label and WaterSense® label.
- Be sure the receipt shows your name, address, what you purchased, and proof of purchase.
- Install your new toilet! Watch this step-by-step video.
- File the documentation for your rebate! This includes:
- A photo of the toilet installed in your bathroom.
- UPC, WaterSense® label, & proof that your toilet uses 1.28 gallons per flush or less
- Receipt with your name, address, what was purchased and proof of purchase.
You may submit documents online or through US mail. To submit them online, use the website and login information provided in your approval notice. Or, you can mail them to:
115 South Andrews Avenue, Room 329H
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
And you’re done! You should receive your check within 6 weeks from the date we acknowledge receipt of your documents. And be sure you come back and visit the website to share your conservation story!
Check Eligibility Apply Online Print Application